Android: Site Settings
To access your site setting on your Android device, click the three dots icon in the upper right of your screen.
Here, you'll find a bounty of options. These include:
- Open Site - This opens your Gridsite in the browser.
- URL - Here you can see your site URL and modify it to match your DNS settings if you need to.
- Settings - There are lots of functions here.
- Change your site name (this is what is shown at to the top of your homepage).
- Add or change your Tagline
- Upload a logo or Favicon
- Add site author information
- Facebook OpenGraph settings
- Analytics - Here you can add the follwing:
- Google Analytics ID
- Facebook Pixel Code
- Twitter Website Tag